COOK / SOUS CHEF
Would you like to work in a beautiful office setting and for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? If you're a person who loves food and wants to serve others the amazing food that you've prepared, then apply here!
ÁEGIS LIVING redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Corporate office supports our luxury Assisted Living Communities that provide the residents a sophisticated lifestyle, the finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. Our Organization is in a growth mode with 31 Communities in WA, CA and NV and another 7+ in development. This is a high visibility job with opportunities of growth to include full time Lead Cook and Culinary Services Director positions in our Greater Seattle & CA Communities.
We are in search of a full time Cook to prepare lunch for our Corporate Office employees. Work Monday - Friday from 6:30 am - 3:30 pm.
As a Cook you will prepare lunch for the Aegis Living Corporate Team:
- Preparing & cooking breakfast and lunch items to include omlettes, fresh salads, sandwiches and homemade soup options.
- Ordering and inventory.
- Clean up - upholding cleanliness standards.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Ability to work 6:30 am - 3:30 pm, week days / Monday through Friday
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast paced commercial kitchen environment.
- Knowledge of food preparation and production.
- Meet all health requirements
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
Competitive pay and an enjoyable work environment.
- Opportunities of growth to move into Community Lead Cook or Culinary Services Director position. Highly visible role by the Executive Team.
- Prepare and serve breakfast and lunch in a beautiful work environment with appreciative employees.
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Work / Life Balance. Week day work only. No evening, no weekend and no holiday work.
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!
Join Aegis Living and you will: LOVE YOUR JOB, LOVE THE TEAM AND LOVE THE MISSION!