Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy and energy, too? If you love to care for seniors and are a real "people person," then you have just found the perfect job!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Code invoices and maintain vendor files
- Receive, record, and forward payments to appropriate department(s)
- Ensure accuracy of accounts receivable through the aging report, rent roll, and census report
- Coordinate benefits administration by explaining benefits to new staff members and any changes during annual enrollment
- Maintain personnel and resident administrative files
- Prepare and process payroll information including new hire paperwork
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- 3 or more years exposure to accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to interact professionally with co-workers, residents, and families
- High School Degree or equivalent
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor. com. This really is a great place to work!