Áegis of Mercer Island has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, Áegis is one of the most admired and emulated companies in the senior living industry. Status is full-time and eligible for benefits.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassion and understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's and dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- Clean driving record
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Active driver license
- Good navigational skills
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!