DO YOU WANT TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR A SENIOR CITIZEN?

“I used to wonder what my purpose in life was, but here at Áegis I’ve found what it is. My love for the residents is overflowing. Every day I can make a difference for these wonderful residents and our community simply by letting my love for them shine through.” – Paula Vagnerini, Concierge at Napa, with Áegis since 1999.

Aegis of Granada Hills is a service-focused leader in assisted living that believes if you value employees and make them feel special, you will attract and retain the best. At Áegis, we are a family. We celebrate every day and we want you to join us!

We are currently accepting resumes for the position of FRONT DESK ASSISTANT/CONCIERGE. Our Concierge is our “Director of First Impressions”. Our Concierge greets residents and guests, answer questions, make reservations, and assists with front office work.

Requirements: switchboard experience, customer service focus, cheerful personality, strong phone and computer skills.

Schedule-

Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm

We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance. For additional company information please visit our website at www.aegisliving.com.

If you are interested in becoming a Front Desk Assistant/Concierge for Áegis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume to Aurora Munoz at Aurora.Munoz@Aegisliving.com   Thanks and good luck!

Apply for this Job

* Required

When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review
+ Add Another Education