"Apply" to our SALES DIRECTOR / MARKETING DIRECTOR Talent Pool for future consideration for any of our locations. We have nearly $500 Million invested in developing several new communities. We want to know about good talent, and keep you in mind as people move up and around within Aegis Living.
Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living that allows our Residents to live safely & joyously in a loving and comfortable atmosphere that they call home. As a Sales Director with Aegis you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your people skills and sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis. AEGIS is the premiere provider in Senior Living in Washington, California and Nevada.
Your contributions to the team may include:
The Sales Director exists to implement and coordinate all property sales related activities. She/he is responsible for increasing occupancy for the Assisted Living Community. Duties will include touring prospective Residents and Resident family members and will also focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, and Skilled Nursing Facilities. He/she will develop and implement community and site events to increase community & brand awareness of the property. Our Sales Directors deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
- Work with the General Manager and Corporate Vice President of Sales to create and implement a sales/marketing plan for the property that addresses revenue, customers, referral partners and market.
- Gain an understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their issues and concerns to offer the best solution. Achieve revenue goals by increasing room occupancy through use of negotiating skills and creative selling abilities.
- Understands the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.) and knows how to sell against them.
- Create and implement a sales plan addressing outreach/networking, development and implementation of events, both internal and external to promote the Property.
- Develops relationships and works collaboratively with referral partners (e.g.Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Physicians etc) to ensure the property occupancy is achieved and the sales efforts are complementary.
- Attends professional networking events, joins associations, clubs, and groups to maintain, build or develop key relationships with within the local area.
- Display leadership, exemplify customer service and create a positive example for the Community Team. Partner with the Team to provide a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
What you'll need to excel at this job:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys challenges, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required
- Service industry or service oriented sales experience preferred.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Sales experience in hotel, health care or service related field preferred.
- Must have the ability to travel independently to attend functions and visit local business (a valid driver’s license is required for this position.)
- Must possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Experience using an CRM and Microsoft Office products is required.
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that assists our employees with opportunities of growth and our leaders with staff retention
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Initial 5 week training program and ongoing regional and annual training programs
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!