LOVE THE TEAM, LOVE THE CULTURE, LOVE YOUR WORK
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for Sales Directors for our Communities.
Aegis Living is growing! We have 31 Communities in WA, CA and NV and 6 in development in the Greater Seattle & N. CA area. In turn, we are in search of Sales Directors that can assist in selling our communities with skill, finesse, and pride. We offer luxury Assisted Living and memory care in communities that are designed to celebrate life and provide loving care for our residents.
As a Sales Director, you are responsible for sales, tours, outreach, and marketing of a community that delivers premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your people skills and sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
The Sales Director will implement and coordinate all property sales related activities:
- Responsible for lease up of the community.
- Develop and implement community events to increase awareness of the property.
- Conduct outreach to the local area to prospective Residents, Resident Family Members and Community Leadership.
- Build referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities and Community Leaders.
- Deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
What you'll need to excel at this job:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys challenges, is professional, upbeat, and encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required
- Experience working in a service related industry desired, experience working in hospitality or health care sales experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to travel locally to attend functions, network within the community, create and implement events.
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University preferred.
As a Sales Director you will receive 5 weeks of training, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and an enjoyable work environment.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living that allows our Residents to live safely & joyously in a loving and comfortable atmosphere that they call home.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!