Here at Aegis of Marymoor, we are looking for exceptional people, specifically people who love taking care of our elderly population. Come work for a company where you can be you, where your passion and love for people can be fully expressed. If you've ever been told that you are too loud, hyper or that you have too much fun- a life enrichment position would be great for you!
A Life Enrichment Assistant promotes the three principles of assisted living: offering choice, maintaining dignity, and promoting individuality to create an environment of Optimal Living for all residents. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested accommodation.
• Get residents to be active
• Assist in creating new and innovative activities
• Assist with internal activities and field trips
• Assist in finding outside vendors for activities
• Communicate effectively• Practice effective team behavior
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
• Is organized and manages time effectively
Eligible applicants must have the following:
• Two years' experience working with the elderly in assisted living, adult day care, or related field
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
• Experience in Life Enrichment program implementation
• A valid state driver's license and any specialized licenses (or the willingness and capability to acquire) required to operate multi-passenger vehicles (state specific)
• Certification in an accredited Life Enrichment training course preferred
• Skilled at building relationships with residents
• Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
• Must meet State requirements on criminal background check.
• Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
Clear Career Path
Please email your cover letter and resume. Thank you for your interest!