Housekeeper (Full-Time Day)
Looking for a Neat N Tidy Housekeeper with a can-do attitude!
Do you love making a difference? Love working with seniors? We are located in the Las Vegas - close to the strip!
We are in search of a House Keeper for Aegis of Las Vegas, an Assisted Living Community that is designed to celebrate life and provide loving care for our Residents. Our staff is specially trained in memory care and we ensure that every resident with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, whether mild or advanced, lives in ease and with the dignity that they deserve. We have an award-winning program that helps seniors living with Alzheimer’s or dementia to feel comfortable and at-home when moving to our Community. We will help our residents and their family members feel safe and secure while going through this transition to assisted living.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Take pride in a quality days' work
- Keep the residents' home clean and tidy
- Keep the general areas throughout the community sparkling and spotless
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate and respectful of seniors
- Ability to be self-directed and function in a team environment
- Personable, energetic, and a hard worker
- Previous housekeeping and/or experience working with seniors a plus
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!