Joint us as a Wellness Nurse at Aegis of Carmichael for Meaningful work. Every day.
Aegis is in search of a NURSE that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment. Aegis of Carmichael is a positive, caring, assisted living community that serves our senior residents in a best in class luxury environment.
Skilled Nurses and new grads are welcome to apply! Our new grads learn alongside seasoned nurses and gain valuable skills.
We have 3 levels of Wellness Nurse positions at Aegis - one that will be the perfect fit for you:
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE (newly licensed RN or LVN) your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
As a CHARGE WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Entry Level WN
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Participate in training of care staff.
- Report changes of condition and work directly with the Director of Nursing to ensure that regulations and internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Opportunity of growth to Senior Wellness Nurse
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions and training include:
- Responsibilities as listed above for Charge Wellness Nurse
- Nurse Delegation
- Auditing and training Charge and Entry Level Wellness Nurses
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Audit eMARS, med cart.
- Skin documentation and review
- Community care plan changes to staff
- Communication with families and physicians
- Opportunities of growth to Director of Nursing/Health Services Director
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- A nursing license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!