This job is located at Aegis Lodge: 12629 116th Ave NE Kirkland, WA 98034
Áegis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard. Today, Áegis is one of the most admired and emulated companies in the senior living industry.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassion and understanding for senior adults including those with Alzheimer's and dementia
- Must be 25 years of age to transport Aegis residents.
- Clean driving record
- 1 year experience working with senior adults preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Active driver license
- Good navigational skills
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!