DO YOU WANT A JOB HAVING FUN?
Join Áegis Living as a Life Enrichment ASSISTANT!
At Áegis Living, we are a family! We celebrate each and every day with our amazing residents and we want you to join us!
We were founded in 1997 and now have 35 senior living communities in Washington, California and Nevada. Our success comes from hiring creative, talented individuals and providing them with opportunities to put their innovative ideas to work.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Life Enrichment Assistant. If you like to have fun and are passionate about enriching the lives of others, this is the job for you!
- Work directly with the Life Enrichment Director to carry out a comprehensive activities program that meets the needs and interests of elderly residents living in the community
- Coordinate with groups and organizations to perform for, instruct, and educate the residents
- Assist with resident transportation services, must be over 25 to drive.
- One year experience working with seniors in assisted living, adult day care or related field
- Experience in activity program planning and development preferred
- Knowledge of standard computer applications including Word and Excel
- Experience working with persons with Dementia a plus
Employment subject to successful Criminal background check, Physical Abilities Test & TB Screening.
We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, great benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance. For more information please visit our website at www.aegisliving.com.
If you are interested in becoming a Life Enrichment Assistant for Áegis of Kent, we encourage you to submit your resume via email by responding to this ad. Or apply in person 10421 SE 248th St. Kent WA 98030