Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", and Best in Class luxury environment.
Would you like to work in an Award Winning Company where you will have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families and your team on a daily basis?
Aegis of South San Francisco (near I-280 and Westborough) is in search of a Community WELLNESS NURSE that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Health Services Directors are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions & training may include:
- Assist Director of Nursing/Health Services Nurse on pre-assessments.
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records
- Medication Management
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Wound care
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- California RN or LVN license that is active and in good standing
- Will also consider recent graduates studying for boards
- Available to work weekends
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors! Prior experience with seniors is a plus.
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
Other cool stuff you might want to know
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!