at Aegis Living (View all jobs)
Would you like to work in a beautiful office setting and for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? If you're a person who loves food and wants to serve others the amazing food that you've prepared, then apply here!
We are in search of a part-time Lead Cook to prepare lunch for our Corporate Office employees. Work Monday - Friday from 10 am - 3 pm.
ÁEGIS LIVING redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our Corporate office supports our luxury Assisted Living Communities that provide the residents a sophisticated lifestyle, hte finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. Our Organization is in a growth mode with 31 Communities in WA, CA and NV and another 7+ in development. This is a high visibility job with opportunities of growth to include full time Lead Cook and Culinary Services Director postions in our Greater Seattle & CA Communities.
As a Lead Cook you will prepare lunch for the Aegis Living Corporate Team:
- Preparing & cooking lunch items to include fresh salads, sandwiches and homemade soup options.
- Ordering and inventory.
- Clean up - upholding cleanliness standards.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Ability to work 10 am - 3 pm, week days / Monday - Friday
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast paced commercial kitchen environment.
- Knowledge of food preparation and production.
- Meet all health requirements
- Available on the weekends and holidays
- This is a contract job and will not offer benefits.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
Competitive pay, and an enjoyable work environment.
- Opportunity to move into Community Cook or Culinary Services Director position. Highly visible role by the Executive Team.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management.
- Prepare and serve lunch in a beautiful work environment with appreciative employees.
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!
Join Aegis Living and you will: LOVE YOUR JOB, LOVE THE TEAM AND LOVE THE MISSION!