Here at Aegis of Issaquah, we are looking for one exceptional housekeeper who loves their job, being part of a team, and of course working around our seniors! Come see why Aegis Living is the best place to work. The position is Full Time, Sunday to Thursday.
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested accommodation.
• Clean resident rooms and common areas and assist with moving light furniture.
• Wash laundry items and provide clean linen and towels
• Communicate effectively
• Practice effective team behavior
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
• Is organized and manages time effectively
• Build resident and family satisfaction
An ideal candidate will posses these skills and abilities:
• Ability to organize and schedule routines and special projects so the are completed in a timely manner
• Ability to operate and maintain housekeeping equipment and tools
• Knowledge of solutions, chemicals and pertinent cleaning supplies and ability to read and understand label instructions
• Ability to fill out forms and keep accurate records
• Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
• Must meet State requirements on criminal background check.
• Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
Please apply now through this add via email or come in to our location to fill out an application. We are located at 780 NW Juniper St in Issaquah.