AEGIS OF KENT
Nurse | Charge Nurse | Director of Nursing
Join Aegis and love your work, love your team and love the culture! This really is a great place to work!
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care by delivering premium choices and well-crafted details. Due to an internal promotion, we are in search of a DIRECTOR of NURSING for our amazing Aegis of Kent Community that is designed to assist and provide loving care for our memory care/dementia/Alzheimer's residents. As a Director of Nursing with Aegis of Kent, you will lead health services and manage the memory care nursing team at the Community.
With your people skills and nursing leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on memory care residents.
- Provide assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Work hands on and ensure we provide excellent nursing care for each resident.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care our memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing / Health Services Director:
- RN license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a nursing team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience required.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!