JOIN AEGIS - LOVE THE WORK, LOVE THE CULTURE AND LOVE THE MISSION
We are seeking an upbeat, talented, detail-oriented ADMINISTRATIVE PROJECT SPECIALIST to support our Life Enrichment/Activity Team.
Do you have a passion for proactivity and organization? Would you like to work in a beautiful Corporate Office setting and for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? If you answered an enthusiastic “yes!” to these questions, the Project Specialist role could be the perfect job for you!
The Job & The Day-to-Day:
Based in our Corporate Office in Bellevue, the Project Specialist will play an instrumental role in supporting the Life Enrichment/Activity Program at Aegis Living. This position will assist in organizing training, curriculum materials, digital content, special events, manual creation and procuring supplies for our 32 existing communities as well as supporting our upcoming communities in development. This role is largely administrative with minimal travel. The successful candidate will be someone who would be considered tech savvy with a great capacity for learning and development. A strong believer in culture, a great attitude and positive energy are key attributes. As Life Enrichment is part of the Marketing Department, the successful candidate will also have an opportunity to gain exposure, work with, and learn from other category experts in sales, marketing, social media, public relations and communications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Training / Onboarding - Assist in all logistical components and supplies needed for training and onboarding of Life Enrichment Team members in the field.
- Digital Content Creation and Distribution – Manage and create daily content updates into our proprietary app which feeds into all communities.
- Budget Administration - Supplies, Special Events, Vendors, Travel.
- General Administration - Assist with vendor coordination, field support, general scheduling, special events, monthly calendar coordination and fulfillment, manual creation and distribution.
- Statistical analysis and reporting for Life Enrichment at all communities
- Regional Training & travel support (travel reservations. coordination, agendas, supplies, accommodations)
- Life Enrichment Supply Procurement for new and existing communities
- To assist the VP of Life Enrichment on future projects as needed.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Administrative, research, and technical abilities needed. Microsoft Office Suite expertise required.
- Teaching, coaching and or training background preferred
- Passion for working with the elderly preferred
- Experience in delivering or creating wellness programs a plus.
- Understanding of / past work with people living with dementia a plus
- Experience in gerontology, hospitality, event management or recreational leadership is a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Proactive, personable, ability to multitask, desire to be involved
- Fun, creative, eager to learn is a requirement!
- An amazing culture & a beautiful office environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits,
This is the opportunity to work in a lean, high performing team in our Bellevue headquarters. It is regarded as a special place to work as it has abundant natural light, a bistro with discounted meals made by our own chef, several rejuvenating hubs to include a tree house meeting room! Aegis was founded in 22 years ago and now operates 31 upscale senior living and memory care communities in WA, CA and NV. We are continuing in our growth with 7 communities in development. We are proud to share that we have won many awards including Glassdoor's Employees Choice Award!
This position is located at: 415 118th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98005