Imagine. Getting paid well to do meaningful work
Every day at a best in class luxury lifestyle company.
Aegis Living creates beautiful, luxury living experiences with a dash of whimsy for seniors who need assisted living and memory care. We have won a number of awards for our innovation, design, and care. What’s more, Aegis Living has been recognized time and again as a “Best Place to Work” on local and national levels! We currently have 31 communities in WA, CA, and NV; and with the “Silver Tsunami” of Baby Boomers heading our way, we plan to add 10 more in three years. Headcount will grow from 2,100 to 3,000 in that timeframe.
We are creating a Talent Acquisition Director position to accelerate our recruitment strategy for our cherished hourly staff which represents more than 50% of our workforce. This position is tasked with designing and coordinating the methodology and processes to help us recruit the talented line staff we need to support our business growth while protecting our “Best Place to Work” culture.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Defining and coordinating the Talent Acquisition strategy of hourly staff: Sourcing, assessment, selection processes, and employer branding.
- Building key relationships with technology and business partners/stakeholders to ensure user requirements are fully captured.
- Designing recruiting programs that bring women back into the workplace.
- Building innovative sourcing strategies through community outreach to most qualified candidates for care-giver positions.
- Managing complex and highly impactful initiatives that are company-wide in nature from end-to-end, planning to delivery.
- Creating and managing the hiring scorecard and metrics of program success.
- Developing market intelligence in order to recommend compensation and onboarding initiatives.
Please take a moment to learn about some of the wonderful people who comprise the heart of what we do: Our Care Staff. We want you to build a strategy to find us many more wonderful people like these you see here.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Master’s degree in business, organizational behavior, HR management, or related field preferred
- 10+ years’ of HR experience with increasing responsibilities within high growth companies with a significant amount of that time building innovative recruiting strategies. A high preference toward those who have built strategy to recruit non exempt workers. Experience in managing recruitment processes and programs to recruit hourly staff across multiple locations highly preferred.
- Analytics and Tech literacy (Greenhouse, Chronos, etc.)
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication skills, and proven effectiveness with managing by influence.
- Experience nurturing a positive culture in a workplace that positions its employees at the center of its business strategy and success.
- The Director of Talent Acquisition will be invited to attend our annual EPIC meeting. Empowering People Inspiring Consciousness is a three-day celebration of the human spirit and seminar for self-improvement. We feed our leaders mind, body and soul, so that they may go back and share all that they learned with our staff in the field.
- Picture yourself here: In our incredible home office designed to reflect our company culture, featured in 425 Magazine.
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our leaders with staff retention.
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Healthy meals prepared onsite for our home office staff for $5 or less!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!