CONCIERGE | ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
JOIN AEGIS - LOVE THE WORK, LOVE THE CULTURE AND LOVE THE MISSION
We are seeking an upbeat, talented, detail-oriented Concierge | Administrative Assistant for our Bellevue Corporate Office.
Do you have a radiant smile that is welcoming to guests and internal employees? Do you have a passion for proactivity and organization? Would you like to work in a beautiful office setting and for an organization that makes a difference in the lives of others? If you answered an enthusiastic “yes!” to these questions, the Concierge | Administrative Assistant role could be the perfect for you!
The Job & The Day-to-Day:
Based in our Corporate Office in Bellevue, this position will greet our guests, employees and vendors and provide administrative support for our Corporate Office. He/She will show initiative in assisting the Corporate Team in all areas of daily business including:
- Managing front office reception, answering/routing calls, greeting clients and visitors
- Provide administrative support to Corporate Office Teams to include HR, Finance/Accounting, Operations, Health Services, IT.
- Manage and update procedure manuals, inner office directories, inventory and order office supplies etc.
- Manage mailroom to include: sorting and distribution of all incoming and outgoing mail & parcels. Manage mail meter and postage supplies.
- Schedule conference rooms and assist in event set up, catering etc.
- Other department support as assigned.
Interested candidates should strive to be an extension of the Aegis culture and therefore demonstrate at all times:
- Friendly and efficient personality
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exemplary phone manner, and inter-office communication with the ability to anticipate needs whenever possible
- Administrative support, multi-line phone and past concierge/reception experience
- Passion for customer service excellence
- Project experience a plus
- Team player, creative and able to balance
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and typing skills required
- Proactive, personable, strong ability to multitask, desire to be involved
- An amazing culture, a beautiful office environment, and a
- Competitive comp, benefits, and work life program
Our Bellevue headquarters is regarded by our team as a special place to work! It has abundant natural light, a bistro with discounted meals made by our own chef, several rejuvenating hubs to include a tree house meeting room! Aegis was founded in 22 years ago, and now operates 32 upscale senior living and memory care communities in WA, CA and NV. We are continuing in our growth with 6 communities in development.
This position is located at: 148 102nd Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 98004 and work hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.