Meaningful work, Every day. LOVE YOUR WORK, LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE MISSION!
If you love sales, community networking and event development work, then you have just found the perfect job! We are currently accepting SALES DIRECTOR resumes for our AEGIS of SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO location.
The Sales Director exists to implement and coordinate all property sales related activities. She/he is responsible for increasing occupancy in this Assisted Living & memory care community. Duties will include touring prospective Residents and Resident family members and will also focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, and Skilled Nursing Facilities. She/he will develop and implement community and site events to increase community & brand awareness of the property. Our Sales Directors deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
- Work directly with the Community General Manager to develop, execute and enhance sales strategy for our premier assisted living community.
- Develop and implement all aspects of the marketing plan including community networking, advertising, community relations, sales, and special events for community.
- Monitor sales/market competition, sales/market conditions, and competitive services/products in the sales/marketing area.
- Drive and support the community relations programs for the community, including but not limited to: trade shows, special events, community seminars, charitable associations.
- 5+ years sales experience.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience in development of pricing strategies to maximize revenue.
- Experience using competitive analysis tools, understand what the data means and the ability to turn the information into productive action plans and solutions.
- Special event, advertising, community relations, and networking experience.
- Exceptional oral communication and presentation skills, with the proven ability to effectively communicate the company's vision, competitive advantage and strategies.
- Superior customer service orientation.
ADDITIONAL AREAS OF INTEREST:
Aegis has won numerous awards as BEST COMPANY TO WORK FOR!
- 5 week comprehensive training and on-boarding program at arrival.
- Find additional information on our website at www.aegisliving.com/careers and look at our amazing company reviews on glass door.
AEGIS LIVING has won the Employee's Choice Award from Glassdoor and numerous times as best company to work for. The primary reason for our success is the people that make up the Aegis team. To maintain this level of success we hire individuals who want to be an integral part of a team that makes a difference in people's lives on a daily basis.
If you want to be a part of something truly special, then we would like to hear from you.