LOVE YOUR JOB, LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE CULTURE
join us at Aegis of Laguna Niguel as Director of Nursing | Charge Nurse
We are in search of a NURSE |CHARGE NURSE | DIRECTOR OF NURSING to lead health services and the nursing team for our Aegis of Laguna Niguel Community. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living. The Aegis of Laguna Niguel Team provides outstanding care to our Assisted Living and memory care residents in a community that offers premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. Our Community premieres offerings include nursing care, a creative and fun life enrichment program, an upscale restaurant.
With your nursing skills and leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
The Director of Nursing leads, plans, directs and supervises medical and health services. To perform this role, the Director of Nursing will hire/train and lead the nursing team. She/he will apply her/his experience in geriatric nursing or gerontology, medication administration, and hands-on personal care as well as knowledge of dementia care, and safety and infection control practices.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and memory care residents.
- Conduct assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting.
- Contact and coordinate change of condition with family, physicians, healthcare practitioners and ancillary services
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing:
RN or LPN license required. Current nursing license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/memory care and/or behavioral health nursing experience desired.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!) and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
Research us. Ask around
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!