RECRUITER | ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITER
Join Aegis of Corte Madera as Recruiter and make a difference in the lives of your Team and our Residents on a daily basis!
Aegis Living is looking for an enthusiastic Entry Level Recruiter to assist in building our line-staff team! The Community Recruiter will work independently and with the Aegis Corte Madera team to fill openings and meet the hiring needs of department Directors.
The Recruiter is expected to keep online postings active, as well as make in-person connections with local organizations, employments specialists, and schools. The Recruiter will also facilitate the employment process with each applicant from initial contact through on-boarding. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity to build HR experience!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Recruit line staff through job fairs, community events and grass roots marketing
- Build relationships and deliver presentations to schools, universities, organizations, and employment specialists
- Organize, manage, and attend recruiting events
- Work with Directors to meet staffing needs by department
- Ensure a timely response to applications and maintain communication with job applicants throughout the selection process.
- Conduct effective and appropriate interviews
- Maintain a pipeline of quality candidates to meet hiring needs quickly and efficiently
- Maintain record of open positions including available shifts, pay rate, and qualification requirements
- Oversee employee onboarding experience
What you'll need to rock this job:
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects to deliver results and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic
- Ability to handle highly confidential information, to document and maintain accurate records
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to reprioritize and flex with the needs of the organization
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on challenges
- Ability to work flexible hours, occasional evenings and weekends, and have reliable transportation to attend recruiting events
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Initial and ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Emplpuee appreciation days (extra days off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!