Life Enrichment Assistant
Are you looking to join the team at Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park?
Aegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park is seeking an energetic, compassionate, and creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents and families! A musical background (can you play an instrument?) and experience planning and facilitating activities for seniors a big plus! Must be able to work weekends and be flexible with hours 9am-7pm.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, and conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director(s)
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events
- Create new and innovative enrichment programs and activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Maintain a professional and caring attitude towards residents
- Must be tech savvy (we use iPads, Apple TVs, LE Tracker, Google Drive, Outlook email, communication apps, and basic Microsoft Office on a daily basis)
- Preferred background in working with dementia
- Preferred background in fitness instruction
- Preferred background in religious and/or spiritual work
- Lifeguard certification is a plus!
- Willing to get HCA
- Dynamic personality- confident in front of groups AND 1:1
- Will work Assisted Living and Life's Neighborhood
- Thrives with accountability
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers to design flyers, newsletters, and calendars
- Be passionate and in love with each and every activity
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!