BUILDING MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work", and Best in Class luxury environment.
Provide proactive leadership, overall direction and management of our maintenance team for our Assisted Living community. Ensure fulfillment of our commitment to provide residents with excellence in quality and a senior living environment unequaled in the industry.
Would you like to work in an Award Winning Company where you will have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of seniors, their families and your team on a daily basis? Aegis of South San Francisco (near I-280 and Westborough) is in search of a Community Maintenance Director. We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. Our Maintenance Directors are a key component to our success as they provide proactive leadership, overall direction and management of our maintenance & housekeeping team for our assisted living community. Ensure fulfillment of our commitment to provide residents with excellence in quality and a senior living environment unequaled in the industry.
AS A MAINTENANCE DIRECTOR YOU WILL:
- Provide general maintenance and repair for our upscale community.
- Prepare apartments for rental: to include painting, shampooing carpets, general cleaning and minor repair of fixtures.
- Ordering supplies and monitoring vendors.
- Supervise Maintenance Assistant and Housekeeping Staff to ensure the community is properly maintained.
- Provide leadership, training, and development to assigned staff members.
- Coordinate the Hazcom program, lead the Safety Committee, and perform safety audits and checklists.
- Assists with performing emergency service and repairs on an as needed basis to satisfy service requests and to appropriately maintain the community.
- Assists with inspections and tours of the property, providing preventive maintenance services in accordance with a well-defined program; institutes corrective action on any deficiencies.
- Demonstrated maintenance skills to include light carpentry, paining, minor repair and general cleaning.
- Experience with light electrical &/or plumbing a plus.
- Experience leading a fun and professional department that reflects excellence
- Commitment to high quality standards and continuous improvement
- Good team player and ability to work with people of all ages.
- Commitment to serving seniors with kindness and respect.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Interested??? Join Aegis Living where we not only care about our 2000 employees and our 2200 residents but also in providing a beautiful physical plant.
Research us. Ask around. www.aegisliving.com/careers This really is a great place to work!