AEGIS GARDENS of NEWCASTLE
Meaningful work, Every day. LOVE YOUR WORK, LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE MISSION!
ARE YOU A TALENTED NURSE LEADER?
We are in search of a DIRECTOR OF NURSING AND a NURSE CARE STAFF LEADER for our new Aegis Gardens Community that is designed to assist and provide loving care for our Residents and celebrate Asian culture. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care. Your creativity and expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident health care, safety, social engagement, and self-esteem through your leadership and nursing skillset.
We are looking for 2 upbeat, professional leaders for our Newcastle Gardens community:
Charge Nurse / Director of Nursing: You will manage community health services. Lead and manage the wellness nurse team, ensure we are in compliance with the State, and provide hands-on nursing care and oversight.
- Hire, train and provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Complete assessments, create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and facilitate information sharing among resident, families and physician re: residents’ health issues.
Nurse Care Director: You will lead and manage our paraprofessional / care givers that provide hands-on resident care. You will recruit, hire, train, schedule and manage the paraprofessional care staff.
- Hire, train and provide fun and respectful leadership to the care team.
- Work with Director of Nursing to complete assessments.
- Customize resident service plans to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for residents
- Facilitate information sharing among resident, & family re: residents’ health care issues
What you’ll need to excel at this job:
- Healthcare staff management experience required.
- RN license required for Charge Nurse/ Director of Nursing
- LPN Nursing license preferred for Nurse Care Director
- Experience in training and development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- Experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
- Ability to speak an Asian language. Mandarin or Cantonese is preferred.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an amazing work environment. Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. Take a look at our luxurious Gardens community at https://www.aegisliving.com/aegis-gardens. And at learn more about our organization and working environment at: https://careers.aegisliving.com/
This really is a great place to work!