DO YOU WANT A JOB MAKING PEOPLE’S LIVES BETTER? Join Áegis Living as an LIFE ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY ASSISTANT!
Áegis Living is a private, family-owned company founded in 1997 by Chairman and CEO Dwayne Clark, and has rapidly grown to become a leader in the senior living industry. Áegis Living's success has been exceptional, as the company has expanded in only a few years to include 35 communities in Washington, California and Nevada. We want people who are not just looking for a job, but who are looking for an exceptional career opportunity. It is our commitment to provide careers that are stimulating, rewarding, challenging and a personal source of pride and growth. We want Áegis Living to be, without question, your best career experience. We are currently accepting resumes for the position of LIFE ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY ASSISTANT for our Aegis of Granada Hills community. RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Design, facilitate, schedule, and conduct a comprehensive activities program that meets the needs and interests of elderly residents living in the community
* Contact groups and organizations to perform for, instruct, and educate the residents
* Publish and circulate a monthly newsletter
* Coordinate resident transportation services
* One year experience working with seniors in assisted living, adult day care or related field
* One year experience in activity program planning and development
* Knowledge of computer applications necessary for the professional publication of monthly newsletters and calendars
* Experience working with persons with Dementia preferred
* Experience in music, art or recreational therapy preferred
If you are interested in becoming a Life Enrichment Director for Áegis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume to Aurora Munoz at Aurora.Munoz@Aegisliving.com.