Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSES that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment. The position is Tuesday through Saturday, Noon to 8:30pm.
As an ENTRY LEVEL WELLNESS NURSE( LPN or RN) your contributions & training may include:
- Medication Management
- Update medication list
- Request mediation changes
- Communicate w/ family and providers
- Skin assessments
- Evaluated change of conditions
- Assess if residents needed sent out after falls
- Dementia/Memory Care programming
- Documentation and Investigation Reporting
- Hands-on nursing care
- Wound care
- Opportunities of growth to Charge Nurse
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LPN or RN license that is active and in good standing
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!