Life Enrichment Director
Channel your creativity and passion to a career that makes a difference in seniors and their families!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Create fun, interactive, new and innovative activities
- Lead a wonderful team of individuals in designing, facilitating, and conducting comprehensive activities
- Plan and execute community wide events for residents and families
- Motivate residents to participate in daily activities
- Partner with local vendors and organizations to enhance variety of activities
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Caring and compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to use computers to design flyers, newsletters, and calendars
- Be passionate and in love with each and every activity
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!