Care Director | Nurse Care Director
Join Aegis and build your own department at Aegis Of Mercer Island - opening June, 2019
We are in search of a NURSE CARE DIRECTOR | CARE DIRECTOR for our upcoming Aegis of Mercer Island Community that is designed to celebrate each day and to provide loving care for our Residents.
As a Nurse Care Director or Care Director with Aegis you will lead care staff management at the Community. Your creativity and expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, and self-esteem through your leadership of the paraprofessional / care staff and hands-on care. You will assist in opening of the Community and build your own care department. You will recruit, hire, train and manage the Paraprofessional Care Givers and Associate Managers.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details for this Assisted Living Community that is slated to open June of 2019. Our Mercer Island Community offerings include 89 assisted living and memory care suites, a restaurant, exercise pool, theater, sky lounge, wellness and fitness center, beauty salon, activity rooms and sports den. With your people skills and care staff management ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
We are seeking a professional, passionate individual that:
Looks forward to going to work every day
Has a compassionate heart
Loves the residents, loves the care team and leads by example
Likes to find a solution that truly makes a difference in the lives of others
Wants to work in an environment that is professional, but feels like family
Is bright, but not arrogant and able to connect well with others
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- 2 or more years of care staff management experience is required
- Experience in training and development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- Experience working in geriatric nursing or health care environment is a plus
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
RESEARCH US. ASK AROUND. JOIN OUR TEAM….
We really are a great place to work!
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable team and work environment!