We are in search of a Maintenance Director for our upcoming Aegis of Mercer Island Community that is designed to celebrate each day and to provide loving care for our Assisted Living Residents.
As a Maintenance Director with Aegis you will provide hands on maintenance work and manage the maintenance and housekeeping staff at the Community.
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details for this Assisted Living Community that is slated to open June of 2019. Our Mercer Island Community premiere offerings include 89 assisted living and memory care suites, a restaurant, exercise pool, theater, sky lounge, wellness and fitness center, beauty salon, activity rooms and sports den.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Commitment to high quality standards and service
- Demonstrated maintenance, painting, and repair expertise
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated business competence (management and accounting)
- Demonstrated passion and Áegis mission orientation
- Plumbing and electrical expertise is desired but not required
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Select competent staff, train and manage your team with professionalism and respect
- Provide performance feedback and develop staf
- Schedule, plan and prioritize staff activity
- Prepare the building for opening.
- Keep the Community looking good and safe
- Perform repairs and do preventative maintenance on mechanicals
- Prepare rooms for new residents
- Communicate effectively, demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
- Is organized and manages time effectively
- Manage resources effectively
- Build resident and family satisfaction
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work environment.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
RESEARCH US. ASK AROUND. JOIN OUR TEAM…. We really are a great place to work!
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable team and work environment!