Aegis Living of Queen Anne on Galer is currently looking for a full time HOUSEKEEPER. Our assisted living and memory care communities are devoted to going above and beyond when it comes to caring for our residents. Our housekeepers are positive, compassionate, patient, and enjoy working with seniors! As a housekeeper at our communities, you are doing more than cleaning a home -- you are bringing joy to our residents while maintaining their dignity and independence!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Take pride in a quality days' work
- Keep the residents' home clean and tidy
- Keep the general areas throughout the community sparkling and spotless
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate and respectful of seniors
- Ability to be self-directed and function in a team environment
- Personable, energetic, and a hard worker
- Previous housekeeping and/or experience working with seniors a PLUS
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!