If you have a radiant smile and excel in multitasking join our team and become the central hub of our community! Starting pay is $13.50/hour.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet and direct visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place
- Assist with resident activities around the building as needed
- Assist with serving in the dining room as needed
- Answer all phone calls within 3 rings in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments and family outings with Care and Nursing Staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a Server/Receptionist/Concierge
- Compassionate and positive attitude
- Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!