Job Location: 13056 SE 76th Street, Newcastle, WA 98056.
Aegis Gardens celebrates Chinese and Asian culture in programs, culinary arts and traditions. We are in search of BILINGUAL team members who are fluent in English and an Asian language (preferably Mandarin and/or Cantonese) for our brand new assisted living and memory care community.
As a Caregiver your exceptional career opportunity awaits! We offer certification to future employees who want to grow with a company and have the most rewarding job!
As a Caregiver (CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and incontinence care, transfers/mobility, and eating
- Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
- Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
- Serve and accommodate guests in the dining room
- Participate in all required training sessions and in-services
- Perform light upkeep of the residents’ apartments and the community’s common areas as assigned
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Active Certifications
- Ability to be a team player
- Ability to have patience with our residents
- Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese and English is preferred
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!