The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning of all residents’ apartments and common areas. He/she may also collect laundry, distribute clean clothes and linens, make beds, and assist residents during peak times. This position will ensure that established infection control and universal precaution practices are followed.
Our housekeepers have a well-deserved reputation for providing a professional, customer driven service to our residents. He/she will promote our core values to co-workers, residents and families and encourage teamwork through positive interactions.
- Clean resident rooms
- Clean and straighten the common areas
- Wash laundry items and provide clean linen and towels
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications:
- Experience in housekeeping
- Experience working with seniors preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Consistent schedule
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
This job is located at: Áegis Gardens Newcastle, 13056 SE 76th Street, Newcastle, WA 98056
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time