Looking for a Neat N Tidy Housekeeper with a can-do attitude!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Take pride in a quality days' work
- Keep the residents' home clean and tidy
- Keep the general areas throughout the community sparkling and spotless
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Director
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate and respectful of seniors
- Ability to be self-directed and function in a team environment
- Personable, energetic, and a hard worker
- Previous housekeeping and/or experience working with seniors a PLUS
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
- And room to grow within the company
This job is located at: 1660 Oak Park Boulevard, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523