Aegis Gardens celebrates Chinese and Asian culture in programs, culinary arts and traditions. We are in search of team members for our beautiful new assisted living and memory care community. If you have a radiant smile and excel in multitasking, join our team and become the central hub of the community!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Greet and direct visitors, families, residents, and employees to the right person or place
- Answer all phone calls in a professional manner
- Coordinate medical appointments and family outings with care and nursing staff
- In depth familiarity with the community layout and employees responsibilities
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous experience working as a receptionist/concierge preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook & Excel preferred
- Compassionate and positive attitude
- Display a desire to exceed expectations with every interaction
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships
- Ability to remain calm and think quickly under stressful situations
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Interested? Here's what you can do:
Apply now or visit us at Áegis Gardens Newcastle, 13056 SE 76th Street, Newcastle, WA 98056