Aegis of Queen Anne on Galer
If you have a passion for food and conversing with seniors - join our current dining staff in providing a fun and comfortable dining experience each day to our residents!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up and clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous serving experience in an assisted living a PLUS
- Compassionate and a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!