AEGIS of CORTE MADERA
Meaningful work, Every day. LOVE YOUR WORK, LOVE YOUR TEAM, LOVE THE MISSION!
ARE YOU A TALENTED NURSE STAFF LEADER?
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Care Directors are a key component to our success.
We are in search of a NURSE CARE DIRECTOR | NURSE STAFF LEADER to lead care staff management in our Alzheimer's / Memory Care Unit at our beautiful, Aegis of Corte Madera Community. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care. As a Memory Care, Care Director with Aegis you will work as a Community based Care Staff Leader, you and your team will provide loving care and support for our Alzheimer's and dementia residents. Your creativity and expertise will play a vital role in creating an environment that promotes resident safety, social engagement, and self-esteem through your leadership of the paraprofessional / care staff. You will recruit, hire, train and manage the paraprofessional care staff.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Lead, manage, hire, schedule and train the care team.
- Assist nursing team to complete assessments
- Customize resident service plans to ensure quality of care
- Set standards that create a sense of security for residents
- Professionally facilitate information sharing among resident, family and physician on residents’ health care issues
What you’ll need to excel at this job:
- Healthcare staff management experience required
- LVN or RN license or past nursing experience a plus
- Experience in training and development
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- Experience working with geriatric population is preferred
- Understanding memory care programming is required.
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded 2017 Employee's Choice Award for Best Places to Work from Glassdoor.com and why our employees love working for Aegis and with our Residents!
Aegis of Corte Madera is a great place to work!