Meaningful work. Every day.
If you have a passion for culinary services and working with seniors? Consider joining our culinary team to provide world class service in a fun and comfortable dining experience each day to our residents! We are seeking a part time server and dishwasher to take great care of our residents at Aegis of San Francisco, located in South San Francisco, CA.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis Living is a private, family-owned company founded in 1997 and has rapidly grown to become a leader in the senior living industry. Aegis Living's success has been exceptional, as the company has expanded to include 30 communities in Washington, California and Nevada.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up and clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Clean, sanitize, and organize as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Previous Culinary experience in an Assisted Living Community is a PLUS
- Compassionate with a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and excellent memory
- Ability to work a flexible, part time schedule including mornings, afternoons, and weekends.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!