ARE YOU A CHARGE NURSE OR DIRECTOR OF NURSING?
JOIN US AND LEAD YOUR OWN TEAM IN THE PURSUIT OF HOLISTIC HEALTH!
Aegis Lodge of Kirkland
We are in search of a CHARGE NURSE / DIRECTOR OF NURSING to lead health services and the nursing team for our Aegis Lodge of Kirkland Community. Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living and memory care. The Aegis Lodge of Kirkland Team provides outstanding care to our residents in a community that provides premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. Our Community premieres offerings that include 16 hour nursing care, a creative and fun life enrichment program, an upscale restaurant, theater, sky lounge, salon, and sports den. With your nursing skills and leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Director of Nursing your responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our assisted living and memory care residents.
What you'll need as Director of Nursing:
- RN Preferred, Strong LVN will be considered. Current nursing license in good standing required.
- Experience managing a team.
- Gerentology nursing experience required.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s/ Memory Care programming experience a plus.
- Ability to love your residents, support the family members, coach the team.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!) and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
At Aegis Lodge of Kirkland you will
LOVE YOUR RESIDENTS, LOVE THE TEAM AND LOVE THE CULTURE!
Research us. Ask around
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!