LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
Join us as a SENIOR BENEFITS MANAGER
at the AEGIS LIVING CORPORATE OFFICE in Bellevue, Washington!
We’re an upscale, award winning, Assisted Living Company with 31 Communities that serves more than 2200 employees in WA, CA and Nevada. We are in search of a Benefits Manager to work in our Bellevue Corporate Office and provide benefit administration for our hard working employees.
The Senior Benefits Manager is responsible for leading the day-to-day administration of the Aegis Living group benefit programs (health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401(k), and deferred compensation plan). She/He will report to the Chief People Officer, manage the Brokers and provide analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs.
- Lead benefits while working as a team with Human Resources, our Benefit Brokers, Payroll and the accounting department on benefits issues.
- Serve as primary contact for brokers, plan vendors, insurance companies and outside consultants.
- Provide appropriate training and superior, upbeat customer service support to the Community Business Office Managers, all Corporate Associates and the community/field staff and external contacts.
- Lead the benefit plan campaign and renewal process. With Broker assistance, design and distribute materials for benefit orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
- Maintain group benefits databases and benefit records and prepare reports as needed.
- Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Gather employee data, oversee the timely processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans on an as needed basis.
- Coordinate implementation of global projects to include total compensation, open enrollment, HIPAA and training as they relate to group benefit issues.
- Coordinate daily benefit processing to include enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, distributions, loans, hardships, compliance testing.
- Ensure compliance. Investigate discrepancies. Research missed deductions, assign arrears. Audit the accuracy of benefits records.
Qualifications that will set you apart:
- 5+ years of experience working as Benefits Manager.
- Multi-site benefits management highly preferred.
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance affecting employee benefit programs to include ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA, ACA, SECTION 125, Workers Compensation, Medicare, Social Security and DOL requirements.
- Self-directed team player that enjoys managing benefits and working with your internal customer.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, and customers. Has a commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Microsoft Office proficiency to include intermediate Excel proficiency required to include pivot tables, formulas and v-look up.
- Experience working with Kronos a plus.
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we are a recipient of the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. Discover additional information about our organization at www.aegisliving.com. Catch a quick glimpse of our office in the 425 Business Magazine article entitled Office Envy: Aegis Living.
Apply now - This really is a great place to work!