DO YOU WANT A JOB YOU WILL LOVE?
Do people tell you that you are positive and fun? Can you really connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy and energy, too? If you love to care for seniors and are a real “people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
Áegis of Kent is a service-focused leader in memory care that believes if you value employees and make them feel special, with that, you will attract and retain the best. Aegis of Kent will offer outstanding care and services for Memory Care residents.
At Áegis, we are a family. We celebrate every day and we want you to join us!
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Care Manager.
- Provide excellent personal care to residents including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting and incontinence care, transfers/mobility, and eating
- Encourage all residents to be as independent as possible in self-care
- Report all changes in resident condition to assigned supervisor according to policy
- Participate in all required training sessions and in-services
- Perform light upkeep of the residents’ apartments and the community’s common areas as assigned.
- Caregiving experience combined with compassion and a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team and communicate effectively with co-workers, residents, and families
- Must be able to work weekends
We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work/life balance. For additional company information please visit our website at www.aegisliving.com.
If you are interested in becoming a Care Manager for Áegis of Kent, we encourage you to submit your resume in person at: Aegis of Kent, 10421 SE 248th Kent WA 98030