DO YOU WANT A CAREER YOU WILL LOVE?
ÁEGIS LIVING is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living so that our Residents can live joyously. We have taken a visionary approach by looking outside our industry for best practices and business philosophies. We were founded in 1997, have 31 Communities on the West Coast and are continuing in our growth with 7 communities currently in development. Our success comes from hiring talented managers with complimentary skills who desire a meaningful career caring for seniors. Áegis has developed a very progressive culture where we place a high priority on having fun in addition to working hard.
We are proud to share that we are an award winning company to include the 2017 Glassdoor Employee’s Choice Award and have received numerous “Best Place to Work” awards. When you choose a career at Áegis, you’re choosing a career that makes a difference in someone’s life – every single day. The rewards are immeasurable.
We are in search of a talented REGULATORY AND CONTRACTS MANAGER to work in our BELLEVUE, WA CORPORATE Office
Our Regulatory and Contract Manager will work closely with our Community and Corporate Teams with Contract management, Regulatory Affairs support and Relias program management. She/he will work closely with VP of Operations, General Counsel and work closely with and report to the VP of Regulatory Affairs
- Contract Management: to include reviewing all contracts for appropriate terms and execution. Draft or revise contracts as needed. Negotiate terms. Manage contract database and manage renewals.
- Regulatory oversight includes renewing state business licenses and process annual filings. Process regulatory licenses and annual filings. Assist with application process for new communities. Process new Administrator additions and changes.
- Act as our Relias (Our Compliance Training & Tracking System) point person for content and organization: Provide overall program management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Paralegal degree or certificate or 2 year degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in a regulated environment that includes exposure to training, contracts and regulatory processes and procedures.
- Intermediate or higher skills using Microsoft Office Suite products, to include Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience working in Relias or similar program a plus.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage simultaneous Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to reprioritize according to the changing needs.
- Excellent interpersonal Effective presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills. Detail oriented, self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic.
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors.
- Ability to work flexible hours, occasional evenings and weekends
Research us. Ask around.
ÁEGIS LIVING is a leading developer and operator of upscale assisted living and memory care communities. We provide a dynamic and progressive work environment where innovation and creativity is encouraged and valued. We believe in taking care of our employees and enjoy a upbeat and friendly work environment. Please review our website for additional company information at www.aegisliving.com and take a look at the reviews on Glassdoor.
This is a great place to work!