ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
DO YOU WANT A CAREER YOU WILL LOVE?
We are in search of a talented General Ledger ACCOUNTANT
for our CORPORATE OFFICE in Bellevue, WA.
Bring you multi-site accounting and people skills and join us at Aegis Living!
ÁEGIS LIVING redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our luxury Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include the finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. Our Organization is in a growth mode with 31 Communities in WA, CA and NV and another 7+ in development.
Our Corporate Accounting and Finance Team support our communities with excellence and superior customer service. We are honored to have received numerous awards as best company to work for as well as recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Glassdoor, Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design and more.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in accounting support for multiple decentralized properties
- Work with our General Ledger accounts and reconciliations.
- Monthly financial analysis and preparation of financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations, budget and trend analysis
- Fixed asset accounting
- State & local tax assessment calculations and audit coordination.
- Strong customer service orientation when working with internal and external customers.
- 1 - 3+ years of accounting experience is required
- An Accounting Degree is required
- Multi-site / multi-book accounting experience required
- Experience in general ledger accounting and reconciliations
- Property Management or Hospitality accounting experience preferred.
- CPA designation is a plus
At ÁegisLiving, our employees truly do come first. If you work for us you can expect:
Excellent salary, benefits and a great work environment.
Research us. Ask Around.
Peruse our website at: www.aegisliving.com/careers and find out why we have been awarded the 2017 Employees Choice Award by Glassdoor and “Best Place to Work" numerous times.
This really is a great place to work!