DO YOU WANT A CAREER YOU WILL LOVE?
We are in search of a talented General Ledger ACCOUNTANT for our CORPORATE OFFICE in Bellevue, WA.
Bring you accounting and people skills and join us at Aegis Living!
ÁEGIS LIVING redefines Assisted Living as you know it. Our luxury Assisted Living Communities provide our residents a sophisticated lifestyle to include the finest amenities, professional staff, enriching activities, and irresistible cuisine. Our Organization is in a growth mode with 31 Communities in WA, CA and NV and another 7+ in development. We are honored to have received numerous awards as best company to work for as well as recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Glassdoor, Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design and more.
As GL Accountant you will work with the Corporate Accounting and Finance Team support our communities with excellence and superior customer service. This role will work with a team of accounting professionals and assist our senior accountants with accounting for various areas of the balance sheet, along with month-end analysis and reconciliations. This employee will perform these tasks while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with our Aegis team members, vendors and customers.
DAY TO DAY:
- Accounting support for multiple decentralized properties
- Work with our General Ledger accounts and reconciliations.
- Monthly financial analysis and preparation of financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budget and trend analysis experience a plus
- Fixed asset accounting
- State & local tax assessment calculations
- Strong customer service orientation when working with internal and external customers
- 1 - 3+ years of accounting experience is required
- 4 year Accounting Degree is required
- Experience in general ledger accounting and reconciliations
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and have a willingness to learn.
- CPA designation is a plus
- Experience with State and local sales, B&O tax experience or knowledge is a plus
- Multi-site or multi-book accounting experience is a plus
- Property Management or Hospitality accounting experience a plus
At ÁegisLiving, our employees truly do come first. If you work for us you can expect: Competitive salary, benefits and a great work environment.
Research us. Ask Around.
Peruse our website at: www.aegisliving.com/careers and find out why we have been awarded the Glassdooer Employees Choice Award and “Best Place to Work" numerous times.
This really is a great place to work!