ARE YOU A TALENTED CARE GIVER, CNA, or LPN?
ARE YOU READY TO MOVE INTO A MANAGEMENT ROLE?
Are you an experienced Care Giver, CNA, or LPN that:
- Loves the residents, loves the care team and leads by example?
- Finds a solution that truly makes a difference in the lives of others?
- Wants to work in an environment that is professional, but feels like family?
- Is able to connect well with others?
As an Associate Care Director your contributions & training might include:
- Manage care related forms
- Assist Care Director in overseeing care plans
- Work direct personal care shifts as directed by the Care Director
- Assist in training of care staff
- Participate in management of staff
- Maintain and order medication and supplies for residents
- Communicate with the family members of residents
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; oral and written
- WA State – Active CNA or HCA license required
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Consistent schedule
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around.Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!