ARE YOU A TALENTED MEDICATION CARE GIVER, LEAD CNA, or LPN?
ARE YOU READY TO MOVE INTO A MANAGEMENT ROLE?
Are you an experienced Medication Care Giver, Lead CNA, or LPN that:
- Loves the residents, loves the care team and leads by example?
- Looks forward to going to work every day?
- Finds a solution that truly makes a difference in the lives of others?
- Wants to work in an environment that is professional, but feels like family?
- Is able to connect well with others?
As an Associate Care Director your contributions & training might include:
- Schedule all community care staff.
- Find coverage for care staff call-outs
- Manage care related forms and report staff overtime
- Work direct personal care shifts as directed by the Care Director
- Assist in training of care staff
- Participate in management of staff
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Associate Care Directors are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Ability to build a team that works hard, supports one another and builds fun into the job
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; oral and written
- Strong computer skills
- Understanding memory care programming is desired
- WA State – Active CNA or HCA license required
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!