DO YOU WANT A JOB YOU WILL LOVE?
It’s Simple. Join Áegis Living as an ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITER!
Do people tell you that you are positive, fun, and compassionate? Can you connect with people on a personal level? Do you have empathy and energy, too? If you are a real “people person,” then you have just found the perfect job!
The Aegis of Shoreline Recruiter will build a network of candidates and will manage all aspects of the recruiting process for the community’s front line team. Our Community Recruiter is the primary screener for candidates. He/she will coordinate and manage the entire interview process – from start to finish. Our desired candidate will be hard working, project an exceptionally positive attitude and have a professional appearance and demeanor. We are looking for a self-starter that has a results-driven work style and possesses a strong commitment to follow-through.
- Source passive and active candidates. Engage directly with applicants for open positions
- Interview potential line-staff candidates, assess culture and job fit, and coordinate interviews for the hiring managers
- Arrange and represent Aegis Living at various job fairs and recruiting events, partner with schools and other outside agencies to recruit and source future candidate pools
- Develop new and creative ways to source future employees
- Personable, positive and determined to make a difference.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Detail oriented and computer skills to include Microsoft office required.
- Sales or telemarketing experience a plus.
- Experience working cohesively with a team
- Multitasking, professionalism and customer service orientation are natural habits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Recruiter and community based training programs and opportunities for professional growth
- Employee appreciation days (additional time off)
- Meals for just $1
- Benefits begin 1st of the month following start date
Aegis redefines Assisted Living as you know it. We are honored to have received awards recognizing our excellence in the field of elder care at the state and national levels, with accolades from Seattle Business Magazine, Inc. Magazine, KING -5 Evening Magazine’s Best of the Best, Senior Housing Forum for Best Design, and the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. We believe in taking care of our employees. If you work for us, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an enjoyable team and work environment!
RESEARCH US. ASK AROUND. JOIN OUR TEAM….
We really are a great place to work!