Dining Room Manager
Do you take pride in creating a memorable dining experience? Use your passion to bring joy to the lives of seniors!
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Assist with staff selection, training, and development
- Manage labor and supplies budget
- Schedule personnel and plan dining room set-up
- Build rapport with residents, guests, and family members
What you’ll need to rock this job:
- Experience in dining service or hospitality
- Effective time and resource manager
- Personable and adept at developing relationships with residents, family members, and coworkers
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This is a really special company.
- BENEFITS: We are committed to “Making Lives Better” – not only for our residents, but for our employees and their families as well. We know that our employees are the foundation for our success, so a competitive benefits package is just one way that we say “thank you” for the love and compassion that they show our residents everyday. In addition to medical, dental, vacation/holiday/sick leave and 401K options; Aegis Living offers tuition assistance, and appreciation days. Appreciation days are time that an employee earns through tenure; these days off are in appreciation for all of the wonderful things that our employees do. Please feel free to ask for a benefits summary as part of your interview process.
- CAREER PATH: Opportunities abound here at Aegis! One of our Care Managers is now a two time winning "General Manager of the Year!" The sky's the limit at Aegis!