Are you a person that loves food? Do you enjoy helping others? If you're a person who loves food and wants to serve others amazing food you've prepared, then apply here! Aegis Living of Marymoor is an assisted living community who prides themselves on making fresh from scratch meals for it's cherished residents. If you enjoy a team environment and making a variety of cuisines, this is the place for you! You will be working under the supervision of a Head Chef. We are located in Redmond right next to the beautiful Marymoor park and just off of Interstate 520.
As a Cook your contributions to the team may include:
- Preparing meals and helping with dishes
- Upholding cleanliness standards
- Helping cater events on site
- Opportunity of growth to Lead Prep Cook
- Taking feedback from residents and following through
- Must be minimum age of 18 years old
- Knowledge of food preparation and production
- Meet all health requirements
- Helping out with dish washing when needed
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!