ARE YOU A SKILLED RN?
Do you have experience as a CHARGE NURSE or DIRECTOR OF NURSING?
Would you like to DISCOVER OPPORTUNITIES IN SENIOR LIVING?
JOIN US AND LEAD YOUR TEAM IN THE PURSUIT OF HOLISTIC HEALTH!
Due to our growth, we are looking for skilled nurses in
The Greater Seattle Area
Aegis Living - Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and “Best in Class” environment
Aegis Living is advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living. We provide outstanding and innovative care to our residents in community settings that provides premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. Our Communities offer 10 - 16 hour per day nursing care with a focus on providing loving, attentive care for our Assisted Living, Memory Care and Hospice Residents. With your people skills and leadership ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
We have 16 Communities in the Greater Seattle area (both in Seattle and on the East Side!) with another 7 in development. Our Community based Nursing and advancement opportunities include:
DIRECTOR OF NURSING:
- Provide direct leadership for your nursing team to manage a minimum of 24 hour per day nursing care in a setting that has a focus on fragile Assisted Living and Memory Care Residents.
- Maintain floor work of approximately 30 – 40% to maintain resident contact and train your team.
- Provide Nurse Delegation. Create care plans, provide oversight for clinical charting and work directly with families and physicians.
- Provide community leadership to support and coach our employees in appropriate care of our residents
SENIOR WELLNESS NURSE / CHARGE WELLNESS NURSE:
- Nurse Delegation.
- Auditing and training Nurses
- Assist Director of Nursing on pre-assessments, Provide nursing services to residents.
- Audit eMARS, med cart. Skin documentation and review care plan changes with staff
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians.
- Maintain records. Report changes of condition.
- Work directly with the DON to ensure that regulations and internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Opportunities of growth to include Director of Nursing (RN license required for DON position).
- Active RN nursing license in good standing
- Experience working with geriatric patients preferred.
- Experience working with memory care programming to assist our Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Resident a plus
- A willingness to work the floor and lead by example.
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!) and an enjoyable work environment and team.
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
Contact us for additional information and to schedule an investigational call!
Research us. Ask around:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!