I. POSITION SUMMARY
The Server position is responsible to provide a friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all of our guests. Each Server’s primary objective is to show our guests such a marvelous time that they will want to return again and again.
II. SUCCESS FACTORS
Success factors are the combination of skills, attributes and behaviors that, when applied, produce individual and organizational success.
* Commitment to high quality standards and service
* Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Commitment to continuous improvement
* Strong teamwork skills
* Demonstrated passion and Áegis mission orientation
III. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
The following position responsibilities are essential functions of the position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without requested accommodation.
* Serve meals to residents
* Clean up the dining room and set up for next meal
* Maintain the lobby and bistro areas
* Communicate effectively
* Practice effective team behavior
* Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships
* Is organized and manages time effectively
* Build resident and family satisfaction
IV. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language of our guests
* Must have a basic knowledge of our dining room and service procedures and functions
* Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours)
* Must meet all health requirements, including acceptable results on TB screen.
* Must meet State requirements on criminal background check.
* Must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: 0-24%