Meaningful work. Every day.
In a positive, caring, "Best Place to Work" and Best in Class luxury environment.
Aegis is in search of Community WELLNESS NURSES that will bring passion to work every day, provide hands-on nursing care & create a fun work environment.
New grads are welcomed to apply! Learn alongside seasoned nurses and gain valuable skills.
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted "Best Place to Work" a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Wellness Nurses are a key component to our success. Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
As a WELLNESS NURSE your contributions and training include:
- Provide nursing services to residents.
- Coordinate resident care with residents, families, and physicians.
- Maintain accurate resident health records.
- Participate in training of care staff.
- Medication Management.
- Report changes of condition and work directly with the Health Services Director to ensure that regulations and internal standards are met.
- Conduct Fall Risk assessments, Skin assessments, pain assessments, Fast Scale assessments.
- Dementia/Memory Care programming training.
- Audit eMARS, med cart.
- Skin documentation and review.
- Opportunities of growth to Health Services Director.
What you'll need to excel at this job:
- LVN license that is active and in good standing
- Available to work weekends/afternoons/evenings and holidays
- A passion to work with our amazing Seniors!
- Ability to work hard, support your team and build fun into the job
BENEFITS: Rewarding the People Behind Our Success
- We have an incredible Employee Lifestyle Improvement Program that helps our employees with opportunities for growth and our leaders with staff retention.
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance and more!), and an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation and communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Interested? Here's what you can do:
Apply now or visit us at 4964 Telegraph Road, Ventura, CA 93003